In operation since 2003 Contact Centre Action was established in response to a need to provide high-quality, specialist consulting services to the call and contact centre industry.
Since establishing Contact Centre Action, we have been fortunate to work with some of Australia’s largest and best-known companies covering many industry verticals including financial services, retail, general and health insurance, state and federal government, utilities, telecommunications, transport and logistics, outsourcing and technology.
Some of our clients include: NAB, Coles Myer, Australian Unity, Pacific National, BMW Group, Vic Roads, iSelect, SP AusNet, Brother, Primus Telecom, Nu Energy, SingTel, Department of Sustainability and Environment, Worksafe Victoria, Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency, Oceania Customer Interaction Services, Victoria Electricity and Excelior.
To illustrate the variety of the work we are able to undertake, we have detailed below the different tasks we have performed for multiple clients as part of our client engagements:
- Analysed the structure and workflows within a workforce planning department and recommended changes to reduce cost, improve service delivery and improve strategic thinking and planning.
- Developed a group-wide call centre strategy that involved technology upgrades, amalgamation of existing call centres, advice on recruitment and skill requirements, updating process and procedures and improving work flows.
- Performed ‘health checks’ including staff interviews, and presented a report with recommendations concerning management practices, environment, key performance indicators, metrics, customer service, internal communications, structure, remuneration, reward and recognition, reporting and feedback, process and procedures, and training.
- Gathered requirements and advised on the selection of a vendor and a suitable solution for a total contact centre infrastructure replacement.
- Gathered requirements and prepared a Request for Tender, analysed responses and advised on the selection of a suitable solution and vendor for a technology acquisition.
- Project managed a variety of projects, including the implementation of a call recording solution, the implementation of replacement contact centre infrastructure, the relocation of a contact centre to new premises and the implementation of the virtualisation of call centres across multiple sites.
- Analysed call flows, call routing strategies and IVR configuration and made recommendations to improve customer service.
Our staff have broad practical experience in many aspects of managing and operating Call and Contact Centres, allowing us to match the most appropriate skills to your needs and have access to many industry resources to provide you with the highest level of service and expertise available.