Gain control of your contact centre costs today.
Contact centres are under constant pressure to improve performance while being asked to reduce or maintain costs. Commonly asked questions like ‘what is the cost of a call’ and ‘why are costs increasing?’ often go unanswered due to insufficient data.
Similarly, in many cases the actual revenue generated per call is also not fully understood
Our unique cost modelling software can provide answers to the following questions:
- What is the cost or revenue per contact (phone, email, SMS, chat, fax, IVR and so on)?
- What is the cost or revenue per seat, or per staff member?
- What is the cost or revenue by customer (customer profitability)?
- What is the cost or revenue by product or service (product or service profitability)?
- What is causing the costs and where is the best place to look to reduce costs?
- “What if” something changes in my centre – what will be the impact on costs or revenue?
What’s more, we can undertake this analysis for you:
- As a once-off snapshot.
- Before and after changes are made, to measure the impact of the changes.
- As an ongoing ‘hosted’ (Software as a Service) application to enable continuous monitoring of costs.
Now, every contact centre manager has the opportunity to understand the financial aspects of their contact centre, and provide real insight into the strategic decision making of the business. Key business decisions can be based on financial facts.