Contact Centre Action are recruitment consultants who can also assist with all aspects of the recruitment process, from defining the role requirements to finding the best staff to meet your recruitment needs.
Accurate role descriptions, Key Performance Indicators that are clear fair and measurable, appropriate interviewing techniques and sourcing the right staff are all key to reducing your recruitment cost and improving the service your customers experience.
Our recruitment philosophy is quite different to many other recruitment companies:
- We are industry specialists – we only recruit in the contact centre industry and have a thorough understanding of all aspects of contact centres.
- We have a large network of contacts throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific Region, making it easier to find the ideal candidate for your vacancy.
- We believe in carefully matching candidates to your role and your company, thereby increasing staff engagement and reducing attrition in the longer term.
- We will not recruit for a role until we thoroughly understand the role, the contact centre and the company – this includes listening to calls and observing the operation of the centre.
- We review all our placements on multiple occasions during the first year of employment to constantly improve the quality of staff we provide to organisations.
Unlike other recruitment companies who usually focus on bulk recruiting front-line staff, or specialise in recruiting senior or executive level staff, we specialise in recruiting for the contact centre industry as a whole. Whether you are recruiting front line staff, Team Leaders, Work Force Planners, Dialler Administrators, Contact Centre Managers or related staff such as Business Development Managers, Technical Specialists, Solution Architects or any contact centre-related position, we are best placed to meet all your recruitment needs.
Call us today to find out more, or for a competitive quote.
For all enquiries regarding positions listed here, or to list a position, please call +61 3 8648 6577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All CVs must be in MS Word format.
Please note – only candidates with current permission to work in Australia will be considered for these roles.