Staff attrition has traditionally been quite high in the contact centre industry, and replacing staff is expensive and time-consuming.
Retaining staff starts before the staff are actually recruited, and continues throughout the whole time the staff member is employed. Staff retention involves a combination of actions and management techniques over a long period, but there are specific programs that are proven to assist.
Scores on the Board® is such a program. It has been developed from Harvard Business School research showing that satisfied and engaged staff provide excellent customer service that lead to great business results.
Scores on the Board® is different to other business improvement strategies. Rather than hiring a consultant to develop a strategy from scratch, present it and then leave it for your people to make sense of, Scores on the Board® provides the process for your teams to discover and deliver performance improvements for themselves. It uses proven, straightforward techniques to deliver genuine, measurable performance gains at team level, for every team using it.
By helping the managers engage employees, use customer feedback and improve their leadership skills, Scores on the Board® creates a regular cycle of continuous improvement adding value to the team and their organisation. Scores on the Board helps improve staff morale, productivity and performance as it develops individual, team and business performance.
Scores on the Board® has an established track record, with a global customer base including entrepreneurs, professionals, executives and managers in Fortune 500 corporations.
Since its launch in 2000, Scores on the Board® has had a profound impact:
- Created in excess of $200m of additional business value for customers
- 1,500 managers have implemented the system, leading 25,000 staff
- Facilitated practical business improvement feedback from over 10 million customers
- Reduced staff absenteeism and attrition by up to 60%
- Increased staff engagement and productivity by up to 44%
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention by up to 20%
- Increased revenue and profitability by up to 20%
The key to Scores on the Board® is its simple elegance. Scores on the Board® is a ready-to-use, turn-key system which focuses on the drivers of the main performance areas to be found in all businesses:
- Staff morale, engagement, retention and productivity
- Customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty
- Management and leadership effectiveness
- Process productivity and overall costs to sell and serve customers; and
- Sales productivity and results
The Scores on the Board® system comprises a suite of tools, processes and strategies to assist managers and owners to proactively improve their team’s performance and effectively measure employee and customer reactions.
These include online resources (videos, podcasts, tools) for system implementation and leadership skill development, automated employee and customer performance reports and the physical materials used in the workplace for meetings, coaching and performance tracking.